Sven Schroer began his career with HUESKER on the 1st of February 2002 and has held multiple leadership roles within the HUESKER Group including: Area Manager for South East Europe, Middle East and Africa, Export Manager and currently CEO of HUESKER Inc for North and Central America.
He relocated his Family from Germany to Charlotte, NC and took over the CEO role for HUESKER Inc. on January 14, 2014. Sven is responsible for all personnel and business activities for North and Central America for HUESKER Inc.
Sven holds a Dipl.-Ing. Civil Engineering and M. Sc. Construction Management.
Andy Henkel was hired on March 30, 2015 as the VP of Finance for HUESKER Inc. Andy has extensive experience as Director of Finance and Controller for large and mid-sized manufacturing corporations. He has repeated success working with and leading teams to identify and implement improvement projects designed to improve efficiency, reduce cost, and improve profitability. He is skilled in financial and operational analysis to provide insight into all operational areas used to drive critical business decisions.
He is a graduate from Clemson University with a BS in Accounting.
Andy is a Certificated Public Accountant (CPA) in North Carolina and is also a Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
Randy Orchard was hired on January 1, 2016 as the Operations Manager for HUESKER Inc. at the recently expanded manufacturing facility in Shelby, North Carolina. Randy has a Technical Management background with over eighteen (18) years of direct manufacturing experience within the nonwoven and composites industries collectively.
Randy is responsible for the day to day operations at the HUESKER Inc. Shelby facility. His responsibilities include:
- Working with Managers and Department Heads to exceed production efficiencies through the promotion and implementation of Lean Management and 5S strategies
- Instilling and fostering a positive work environment that rewards personal achievement and growth with a focus on Quality Control and Customer Service.
He is a veteran of the United States Navy and served from 1992-1999 as an engineer on the USS Moinester 1097 Machinist Mate III class.
He is a graduated of MM/BT A School as well as Philadelphia Wireless Technologies where he studied Controls, AC/R and engineering.
Randy holds the following certifications: EPA Certification Universal, OSHA Certified, CPR Certified, Industrial Power Truck Trainer Certified and is a Licensed NCGC.
Lilma Schimmel, hired by HUESKER Inc in August of 2014, is the Engineering Department Head. Her roles include:
- Providing design and technical support to customers and sales managers
- Researching and development of existing and new products
- Supporting market growth in North and Central America
- Supervising and leading engineers
- Managing testing for design parameters, coordinating production of customized products with plant manager as well as coordination of engineering matters and communication with headquarters.
Lilma has over ten (10) years of civil and geotechnical engineering experience working in the US and abroad. She also worked as a geotechnical lab engineer and field engineer prior to coming to HUESKER Inc.
She has a Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering from the Universidade Presbeteriana Mackenzie, Sao Paulo, Brazil along with a Master of Science, Engineering at the University of Delaware, Newark, DE.
Lilma holds professional engineer licenses in the states of Delaware, North Carolina and South Carolina.