The Incomat geosynthetic concrete mattress comprises two high-tensile synthetic woven layers connected by a regular arrangement of variable-length spacers. The void between the two woven layers is filled in-situ with fluid concrete. Depending on the selected Incomat type, this produces a permeable or impermeable concrete revetment of predefined, uniform thickness.
This combination of the synthetic formwork and concrete fill is the Incomat system's defining feature. It has been successfully used as an erosion control or surface sealing system since the early 1960s.
- Incomat Standard: combined erosion control and surface sealing system, continous slab
- Incomat Flex: permeable revetment for high hydraulic loads, with built-in hinge zones to accommodate later settlement
- Incomat Crib: tubular lattice structure with high proportion of permeable apertures; ideal solution for ecological bank protection above permanent water line or for standing waterbodies, where vegetation is desired
- Incomat Filter-point: permeable revetment, particularly suitable for low or only temporary hydraulic loads
- Short installation times
- High mechanical resistance
- Jointless construction possible
- Permeable or impermeable, as required by project
- Definable mattress thicknesses (between 8 cm and 60 cm)
- Underwater installation possible
Why choose Incomat?
The Incomat geosynthetic concrete mattress offers high resistance and lasting protection against erosion. The possibility of constructing impermeable as well as permeable revetments also makes it ideal for surface sealing applications.
The use of Incomat eliminates the need for time-consuming formwork erection - whether on land or underwater - thereby reducing construction times and costs.
Incomat mattresses can be reliably installed to the required thickness even on steep slopes or complex topographies.
Incomat combines the advantages of a flexible formwork system which is adaptable to the profile of the base with the high abrasion resistance of a concrete revetment.
Precision manufacturing ensures the production possibility of tailor-made solutions for each project.
Incomat is a registered trademark of HUESKER Synthetic GmbH.