Our Basetrac Grid geogrids are being manufactured from two raw materials: polypropylene or polyester. They are polymer coated for high UV-stability and low installation damage. These geogrids offer standard biaxial tensile strength from 20 to 80 kN/m. The production of higher tensile strength and geogrids made of polyvinylalcohol for special applications is possible by request.
Base reinforcement for use in all soil conditions
Basetrac Grid is the standard product for base reinforcement applications available in two raw materials. The alkali resistance of the polypropylene material allows its use even in cement-stabilized soils. The flexible material exhibits no memory effect (i.e. it shows no tendency to roll up after laying), allowing much faster and easier installation than with similar products. The high interaction flexibility allows good interaction between soil and reinforcement grid. Cost savings can be achieved through project-specific selection of the required strength (20-80kN/m). The high-tensile geogrid, which is polymer-coated to protect against UV radiation and installation damage, provides reliable long-term reinforcement for base courses. Basetrac Grid has been shown to reduce the quantity of base material needed, in comparison to unreinforced constructions. All this makes Basetrac Grid a safe and durable solution for base reinforcement.
- Polypropylene or Polyester as raw material
- High tensile strength in conjunction with low strain
- Flexible and dimensionally stable geogrid
- High interaction flexibility
- No ""memory effect""
- Polypropylene suitable for alkaline environments, e.g. in conjunction with cement stabilisation or recycled rubble
- Good UV resistance due to polymer coating
- High robustness and straightforward installation
Basetrac is a registered trademark of HUESKER Synthetic GmbH.