Robutec is an extremely high-modulus, low-creep, alkali-resistant reinforcement product that is used to reinforce soils in situations where conventional products or materials are unable to meet stringent project-specific requirements. This may be the case, for instance, where there are strict limits on deformation or where the adjacent soils exhibit very high or low pH values.
- Resistant to acidic and alkaline environments (pH value range: 2-14)
- Immediate tensile load take-up with extremely low strain characteristics
- Modulus exceeding 36,000 kN/m
- Tensile strengths up to 2,200 kN/m (uniaxial) and 500 kN/m (biaxial)
- Very low creep
- High resistance to mechanical damage
Why choose Robutec?
The exceptional resistance of Robutec to acidic and alkaline environments allows its use for the reinforcement of embankment bases in sulphur-rich organic marshes and raised bog areas. Robutec is also used to cap contaminated sludge lagoons. Moreover, the excellent axial stiffness of Robutec reinforcement products permits their use for sinkhole protection or for embankment foundations over piles.
Robutec is a registered trademark of HUESKER Synthetic GmbH.